Welcome to MicroApps at EuMW 2015
The fifth annual Microwave Application Seminars (MicroApps) at European Microwave Week 2015 (EuMW 2015) will be presented in Paris, France, from Tuesday, September 8th through Thursday, September 10th, 2015.
Exhibitors at the Symposium are invited to submit technical presentations describing state-of-the-art products, design techniques and processes of interest to the RF and microwave community. Papers should be prepared for verbal presentation, as well as electronic distribution, to EuMW attendees.
The intent of this open forum is for Exhibitors to highlight products and techniques useful to engineers in their day to day design work. Be sure to plan your visit to the MicroApp Auditorium when you are touring the Exhibit floor.
- MicroApps features a wide range of practical application papers describing novel products and processes.
- Keynotes are presented by leading industry persons.
- All MicroApps sessions are held on the Exhibition floor at the MicroApps Auditorium.
NEW for 2015: The MicroApps auditorium in Paris is quiet and away from the Exhibition floor noise, yet easily accessible from the Exhibition floor entrance.
- Exhibition Only Badges or Conference Badges enable complimentary access to all MicroApps sessions.
- A complimentary USB containing the papers presented will be available.
- Presentation Proposals Due: April 3, 2015
- Proposal Selection Announcements: April 10, 2015
- Final Manuscripts for USB Due: August 7, 2015
- Final Presentations Due: September 4, 2015