Welcome to MicroApps at EuMW 2013
The third annual Microwave Application Seminars (MicroApps) at European Microwave Week 2013 (EuMW 2013) will be presented in Nuremberg, Germany, from Tuesday, October 8th through Thursday, October 10th, 2013.
Exhibitors at the Symposium are invited to submit technical seminars describing state-of-the-art products, design techniques and processes of interest to the RF and microwave community. Papers should be prepared for verbal presentation, as well as electronic distribution, to EuMW attendees. The intent of this open forum is to highlight products and techniques useful to engineers in their day to day design work.
- MicroApps features a wide range of practical application papers describing novel products and processes
- Daily keynotes are presented by leading industry persons
- All MicroApps sessions are held on the Exhibition floor at the MicroApps Auditorium
- Exhibition Only Badges or Conference Badges enable free access to all MicroApps sessions
- A free CD containing the papers presented will be available
- A free notepad and pen are available for all attendees as well as a complimentary bottle of water
- Seminar Proposals Due: May 3, 2013
- Proposal Selection Announcements: June 28, 2013
- Final Manuscripts for CD Due: September 6, 2013
- Final Presentations Due: October 4, 2013