Welcome to MicroApps at EuMW 2015
The fifth annual Microwave Application Seminars (MicroApps) at European Microwave Week 2015 (EuMW 2015) will be presented in Paris, France, from Tuesday, September 8th through Thursday, September 10th, 2015.
Exhibitors at the Symposium are invited to submit technical seminars describing state-of-the-art products, design techniques and processes of interest to the RF and microwave community. Papers should be prepared for verbal presentation, as well as electronic distribution, to EuMW attendees. The intent of this open forum is to highlight products and techniques useful to engineers in their day to day design work. Be sure to plan your visit to the MicroApp Auditorium when you are touring the Exhibit floor.
- MicroApps features a wide range of practical application papers describing novel products and processes.
- Keynotes are presented by leading industry persons.
- All MicroApps sessions are held on the Exhibition floor at the MicroApps Auditorium.
NEW for 2015: The MicroApps auditorium in Paris is quiet and away from the Exhibition floor noise, yet easily accessible from the Exhibition floor entrance. We invite you to sit down, listen and relax.
- Exhibition Only Badges or Conference Badges enable complimentary access to all MicroApps sessions.
- A free USB containing the papers presented will be available.
- A free notepad and pen are available for all attendees as well as a free bottle of water.
- Seminar Proposals Due: March 13, 2015
- Proposal Selection Announcements: April 3, 2015
- Final Manuscripts for USB Due: August 7, 2015
- Final Presentations Due: September 4, 2015