Welcome to MicroApps at EuMW 2016
The sixth annual Microwave Application Seminars (MicroApps) at European Microwave Week 2016 (EuMW 2016) will be presented in London, UK from Tuesday, October 4th through Thursday, October 6th, 2016.
Exhibitors at the Symposium are invited to submit technical presentations describing state-of-the-art products, design techniques and processes of interest to the RF and microwave community. Papers should be prepared for verbal presentation, as well as electronic distribution, to EuMW attendees.
The intent of this open forum is for Exhibitors to highlight products and techniques useful to engineers in their day to day design work. Be sure to plan your visit to the MicroApp Auditorium when you are touring the Exhibit floor.
- MicroApps features a wide range of practical application papers describing novel products and processes.
- Keynotes are presented by leading industry persons.
- All MicroApps sessions are held on the Exhibition floor at the MicroApps Auditorium.
- Exhibition Only Badges or Conference Badges enable complimentary access to all MicroApps sessions.
- A complimentary USB containing the papers presented will be available as well as bottled water.
- Presentation Proposals Due: March 31, 2016
- Proposal Selection Announcements: April 29, 2016
- Final Manuscripts for USB Due: August 26, 2016
- Final Presentations Due: September 30, 2016